Modafresh 200mg Use for Sleep Disorder
What is Modafresh 200mg?
Modafresh 200mg is a drug that improves the quality of sleep and treat excessive sleepiness due to narcolepsy.
- Doctors often prescribe this drug to treat the condition shift work-related sleep disorder.
- It is utilized in conjunction with breathing devices and other treatments to stop the symptoms of sleepiness that is caused by sleep apnea with obstruction.
- Modafresh 200 mg pill aids in avoiding the working hours if you’ve got an agenda that prevents you from your normal schedule of sleep.
- Modafresh is a product that contains an active ingredient known as Modafinil which is not able to cure sleep disorders and could not be able to help you get rid of the insomnia.
- Be aware that the medication does not substitute for sleeping enough.
- Anyone who does not suffer from any sleep disorders shouldn’t take this medication for treating tiredness or delay sleeping.
- It does this by altering chemicals in your brain which regulate the sleep cycle.
Dosage for Modafresh 200mg
Modafresh is sold in tablet form, and is taken orally. Modafresh can be taken once per day, with or without food, as prescribed by the physician.
- If you are taking modafinil for treatment of the condition of narcolepsy it is recommended to take it in the early morning only.
- If you are taking the medication for treating shift work sleep disorder , then take a Modafresh pill an hour before the start of your shift.
- It is recommended for those suffering from the condition to use this medication in conjunction with other medications regularly.
- If you do not consult your doctor, do not alter the time of day that you take modafinil.
- If you find that your shift doesn’t begin at the same time every day, and you are concerned about it, then consult with your doctor immediately.
- Dosage of the medicine is dependent on your medical condition and your reaction to treatment.
- To get the most benefit from it, it is recommended that you should take Modalert 200 daily as instructed by your physician.
- The sudden stoppage of the medicine could cause withdrawal symptoms such as sweating, nausea, and vomiting.
- Your doctor may reduce the dose gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- It is more likely that withdrawal will occur if you take the medication for a prolonged duration or at large doses. If you experience withdrawalsymptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- If this medication is taken for a prolonged period of time, it may not be effective.
- If Modafinil does not work as well, talk to your doctor.
If one misses an dose?
Contact your doctor and inquire what you should do in case you missed an dose of Modafresh 200 mg. If you don’t intend to be awake for a few hours, then you should not take this tablet.
When it’s almost time to sleep, then take a break from the missed dose.Never attempt to take a second dose to make up for the dose you missed.
How do you react if take an overdose?
Stop taking the medication and seek medical attention immediately, should you’ve overdosed.
What specific precautions have to be taken into consideration?
Do not take this medicine if you’ve previously experienced the reaction of an allergic or a skin rash following the use of Modafresh 200 mg..
Inform your doctor about any other medications that you are using, such as prescription or non-prescription drugs as well as herbal supplements. This will enable the doctor determine your dosage for Modafresh in the appropriate manner.
To ensure that the safety of modafinil consult your physician whether you suffer from:
- Kidney disease
- Angina (chest pain)
- Heart disease, or a history of heart attack
- Cirrhosis, or any other liver disorder
- The history of alcoholism and addiction to drugs
- An underlying psychosis or mental illness.
It is important to know the fact that modafinil reduces the effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives , such as birth pills, injections or intrauterine device.
It is recommended to use a different type of birth control while taking Modafinil for at least one month after stopping taking Modafinil.
Talk to your doctor about different forms of birth control options to determine which will be the most effective for you.
Inform the doctor in case you are planning to get pregnant, or to feed the infant. While taking Modafresh 200mg, if discover you are pregnant, call the doctor.
The drug could alter your thinking or judgment. Avoid driving or engaging on any activities that require attention unless you are able perform it in a safe manner.
Interactions with drugs
Drug interactions may completely alter the functioning of this medication and increase the chance of adverse side negative effects. Without the consent from your doctor You should not begin or stop, or alter the dose of any medication.
Certain medicines that react with Modafinil tablet are:
Before you begin treatment with this medication be sure to know the drug’s interactions.
Modafresh 200mg side effects
When taking the medication be aware of allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty breathing as well as swelling or redness of the lips, face and tongue. A lot of people who take this medication are not afflicted by any serious adverse side negative effects.
Common adverse effects that can be attributed to Modafresh 200mg can be summed up as:
Loss of appetite