India is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. Located in the South East Asian subcontinent, it is home to many exotic locations that you can explore. iVisa.com will help you obtain the India visa for Ghanaians for all adventure Indian Visa for Ghana Citizens seekers, in just a matter of minutes.
According to the current guidelines, if you are from Ghana, you can apply for the India visa for Ghanaians. If you wish to confirm your country’s eligibility for the eVisa, you must use the iVisa Visa Checker. You only have to add ‘Ghanaians ’ as your nationality and choose India as your upcoming destination and you will immediately know if you can get an eVisa to India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents Ghanaians need to get the Visa?
With the help of the following documents, you will be able to get your approved India visa for Ghanaians in a short time.
- Valid passport: Citizens of Ghana will need a valid passport issued by the government of Ghana. You must also make sure it is valid for at least 6 months from your trip date.
- Email ID: iVisa.com will help you obtain this electronic visa via email. Hence, kindly add a valid email address to your visa application form.
- Payment: You must use a valid debit card or credit card to make the payment for your application. These are some essential documents that you must have with you at all times. However, it is advised to carry these documents along with your India visa for Ghanaians for a stress-free trip:
- Accommodation bookings: Confirm your accommodation booking and check if they coincide with your day of arrival and departure from India.
- Two photos: Your photos should not be older than 6 months and they should meet the guidelines.
Keep reading below for more information on theIndia visa for Ghanaians citizens
What are the processing times and cost of the Visa?
Since all Ghanaians do not have the same schedule or budget for their adventure in India, we have created different plans that they can choose from.
- Standard processing: This is an ideal option for those of you who have a few days to spare (5 days) before their trip to India. You can apply early and pay less (USD $101.99) for a standard procedure.
- Rush processing: This option will get your visa ready faster (3 days) than the standard processing option but at a slightly higher price (USD $143.99).
- Super Rush processing: At a reasonable price (USD $190.99), you will be able to obtain the India visa for Ghanaians in just a few business days Ghana (36 hours) in case of an emergency.
For how long can I stay in India with the eVisa?
The India visa for Ghanaians is valid for a year after it has been approved. You can use this visa for all tourist purposes in India as a citizen of Ghana. You can apply for a tourist visa and for a business visa. With the tourist visa, you will be able to stay in India for 90 days whereas, with a business visa, you can stay there for 180 days.
I still have a few more queries, what can I do?
Our customer support team is available round the clock to address all your queries about the India visa for Ghanaians. You can contact our support team to answer any questions you may have. You can write to us via email and we shall reply to all your questions.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has been helping travelers explore India for several years. Our team of experts is aware of the changes in guidelines and will ensure that your India visa for Ghanaians is ready without any trouble. Just check our reviews to be sure.
You can begin your stay in India by exploring the capital city, New Delhi. When here, you can visit the marvels of Mughal architecture- the Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, and Red Fort among many others. You can also take a spiritual break and head to the Lotus Temple. If Indian spirituality is your calling, you can head to the riverside town Rishikesh up north and explore the Himalayas.
You can then take a detour and visit the state of Rajasthan. When here, you can explore the region’s exquisite cuisine, bazaars, and architecture in its many cities like Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, and Jaipur. You cannot miss the Hawa Mahal of Jaipur nor the joyous Holi celebrations of Pushkar. You can conclude your trip to India by visiting its southern region, beginning from Goa and then heading to the backwaters of Kerala. Across the country, you will experience a wide variety of cultures, languages, and geographical conditions.
iVisa.com wishes you an incredible trip to India!
The Indian Visa for Ghanian citizens / passport holders has been available as online application form since 2014 from the Indian Government. This visa to India allows travellers from Ghana and other countries to visit India for short term stays. These short term stays range between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of visit. There are 5 major categories of electronic India Visa (India eVisa) available to citizens of Ghana. The categories available to Ghanian citizens for visit to India under the electronic India Visa or eVisa India regulations are for Tourist purposes, Business Visits or Medical Visit (both as a Patient or as medical attendant / nurse to the Patient) to visit India.
Ghanian citizens who are visiting India for recreation / sightseeing / meeting friends / relatives / short term yoga programme / short term courses less than 6 months in duration can now apply for an electronic India Visa for Touristic purposes also known as eTourist Visa with either 1 month (2 entry), 1 year or 5 years of validity (multiple entries into India under 2 duration of visa).
Indian Visa from Ghana can be applied online on this website and can receive the eVisa to India by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Ghanian citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal. The electronic Indian Visa (India eVisa) is an official document that permits entry into and travel within India.
Indian Visa for Ghanian citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified.
Ghanian citizens will be sent a secure link to their email address for any documents required for Indian Visa to support their application such as photograph of face or passport bio data page, these can up either uploaded on this website or emailed back to the Customer Support team’s email address.