After introducing the new taxation system GST, Government is now focusing on opening more and more GST Suvidha Kendra to assist Indians and a number of services are provided by a GST Suvidha Kendra for the people who are unable to understand the complexity of the new taxation system.
If you are excited to know more about GST Suvidha Kendra Login, then be with us. We are going to talk about it in the given post.
About GST Suvidha Kendra
To make everyone well familiar with the new taxation system, our government has taken an initiative to open GST Kendra by government in almost all the regions in India, but it seems quite difficult. So, the government has given an opportunity to earn, to the individuals by opening a GST Suvidha Kendra in their locality. For opening GST Suvidha Kendra you need a GST Suvidha Kendra login on the portal.
Eligibility to Open a GST Suvidha Kendra
Before proceeding to open a GST Suvidha Kendra, you have to fulfill the eligibility that requires to open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
- You have to be a citizen of India,
- You must have at least a diploma or a degree.
- Must be well familiar with computers and the internet
- You must have a knowledge of the basics of commerce and finance.
- As identity proof, you must have an Aadhar card or PAN card.
- Two laptops or 2 computers are a must
- You must possess the land of about 100 to 150 sq. ft. to build a room for an office.
- A speedy internet connection is a must.
- You must have adequate knowledge about GST.
How to Register on GST Suvidha Kendra
- Navigate to the official website of GST Suvidha Kendra providers
- Click on Registration Process
- After that click on the “Apply Now” button
- You will be redirected to another page where an application form will be displayed
- Provide all your details on the required field your email ID, phone number, area pin code etc.
- Enter the correct information on the given field, and hit the “Final Submit” button
- After verifying all your details, and slot availability, the authorized person will contact you
- You need 20000 Rs to purchase a franchise.
- After completing the secession process, you will be able to open GST Suvidha Kendra in your preferred area.
After you have finished the GST Suvidha Kendra login, process, then the authority will call you for a licensed GST. The GSP will provide you with a qualified agent that will train you in all the aspects of the services that you are going to offer your customer. So, that you can be able to explain better to your customer. The GSP you have chosen will provide you with the pieces of equipment that you need to open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
If you are an entrepreneur and want to establish your own business, then opening a GST Suvidha Kendra is the best option for you and you can earn 30 K to 40 K per month.