Like the rest of the European Union citizens, Malteses do not need to get a visa if they travel to Canada. On the contrary, they just need to apply for a CANADA VISA FROM MALTA.
So if you’re from Malta, you’re able to apply for this visa using iVisa’s services. In this article, you’ll learn how to properly get this document and also what requirements you need to have at hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
*Do I need a visa to visit Canada?**
No, you don’t need a visa. You must get an ETA, which is an authorization to enter the Canadian territory and it is available only for visa-exempt countries.
What does ETA mean?
It is an Electronic Travel Authorization that permits some nationalities to travel to Canada without having to go to an embassy to apply for a visa.
How much time can voyagers be in the nation of Canada with a MALTESE passport?
As long as you get your Canada ETA, you can be there for 180 days Per Entry.
What documents are necessary to apply?
For a successful application process, you need to be able to fulfill all the requirements. The good thing is that there is nothing on that list that is out of the ordinary, and you may already have everything necessary:
- Valid passport – don’t apply for a Canada ETA without having a passport. Also, be sure to check the expiration date, this document must be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – give a valid e-mail address because you’ll receive your ETA via e-mail inbox. Print it out, just in case.
- Payment – When you fill in an online application, you’ll clearly need to make a payment. If you have a credit or debit card or PayPal, you can use it without any issue.
How long is the ETA valid for?
This document expires 5 years after issued or until passport expires.
WHAT ARE THE FEES AND PROCESSING TIMES OFFERED BY IVISA??
The cost of your Canada ETA depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa offers you three options so you can choose the one that is most convenient. Now, read one by one:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and also the least expensive option by iVisa. Your application is processed in 24 hours and the total price is USD $62.49.
- Rush processing – this Canada ETA ETA will be finished in 4 hours paying the quantity of USD $121.49.
- Super Rush processing – the total amount to pay is USD $173.49 and this alternative gives your CANADA VISA FROM MONACO in 30 minutes.
How long does it take to complete the application??
You can complete the whole application process in 20 minutes.
How can I apply for a Canadian ETA?
When you feel ready to apply, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It is easy to complete it, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The online process has three steps to follow.
- The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, but this is also the best moment to select a processing time of your preference.
- The second step is to cover the payment and carefully review your form.
- The final step asks you to upload other documents that support your request. When you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will handle everything else.
As you can see, this entire process is quite effortless, all you need is to spend some minutes to enjoy your trip. If you’re ready to start, then click here
How many entries am I allowed to have?
If you’re from Malta and you apply for an ETA, then you’ll get Multiple Entry. In other words, you can travel many times to this country within five years.
What should I do if I travel with my children?
If your children are under 18 years old, then they will need an ETA. Get more info here related to this information.
How soon should I apply for an ESTA?
With iVisa you can apply whenever you want before traveling to the US, but we recommend you to do it when you feel sure about your trip.
Does the Canadian ETA guarantee that I can enter the country?
We always emphasize that if you get an approved Canadian ETA, it doesn’t mean that you are authorized to enter Canada since it depends on the Immigration officer.
Is it necessary to apply for an ETA each time I travel there?
No, that’s not necessary. Remember that the Canadian ETA has a validation for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. For that reason, you can travel to Canada as many times as you want during this period of time.
2 thoughts on “CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALTA”
Great article, totally what I needed.
Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to find high
quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like
you! Take care!!