The latest report titled “Bio-Butanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Bio-Butanol.
|Process Included||Bio-Butanol Production From Biomass Feedstock Via Fermentation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-Butanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-Butanol Production Process:
1. Bio-Butanol Production From Biomass Feedstock Via Fermentation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-butanol production from fermentation. This process uses simple sugars present in biomass feedstock to carry out the fermentation process, also referred to as the ABE (Acetone Butanol Ethanol) process. During the method, the Clostridium acetobutylicum bacteria, a microbial species, are put through anaerobic conditions resulting in the production of bio-butanol with the by-products ethanol and acetone.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/biobutanol-production-from-biomass-feedstock-via-fermentation/requestsample
Bio-Butanol is a 4-carbon alcohol (butyl alcohol) which is made using the same feedstock as ethanol production; these raw ingredients include corn grain as well as other biomass. The product produced as a result is an alcohol that is used as a transport fuel. It has a series of benefits when compared to traditional fuels, like higher energy content, lower Reid vapour pressure, lower vapour pressure, increased energy security, fewer emissions, and reduced overall greenhouse, as well as being immiscible with water.
The Biobutanol industry is propelling owing to the growing demand for biofuels as concerns over rising greenhouse gases rise. It is extensively used as a transportation fuel which has many benefits compared to other conventional fuels, such as higher energy density and molecular similarity to gasoline, boosting its market demand. Furthermore, it is also used as an industrial solvent that propels its demand further. Also, many producers of biobutanol companies are making a series of co-products, like solvents/coatings, plastics, and fibres, which will likely create more market opportunities for the players.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-Butanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-Butanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Bio-Butanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-Butanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-Butanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-Butanol production?
- What is the time frame for Bio-Butanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-Butanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Biodiesel Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/biodiesel
- Bio-Ethanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-ethanol
- Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-isobutanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA